6/27/2006

Been Down, Isn't it a Pity?

It is hot. The forecast high for today is 32 degrees, and Shaw TV says it's currently 30, which means it'll probably be getting warmer than 32 by 6 o'clock or so. I've always said that the perfect temperature is 28 degrees, so I'm reasonably happy right now. :-) A lot of other people aren't though. Then again, I suppose I would be happier if we had our main shower working and if my work wasn't so bloody cold that it doesn't matter what the weather's like--I'll have to bring a jacket. But, yeah, we had one wall of our shower stall taken away yesterday. The glass had been cracked for a while, and we finally got somebody in to look at it. They said it was repairable, but that they'd have to take it in. And they couldn't guarantee they'd have in back within a week. So we made them put a rush on it so that it stands a chance of being done by the time my dad gets back from Peace River at the end of the week. My dad would not be happy with having to use the tub/shower in my bathroom.

But I am looking forward to tomorrow or Thursday, when I get to see Jo again. Poor Jo. She's been having a bit of trouble organizing this. ^_^ But I'm sure that once we're munching on fish cakes or hot wings, it'll all be good. :-)