6/14/2006

Triple Grande Sugar-Free Vanilla Non-Fat Caramel Macchiato

I have that song, "Music," by Madonna, going through my head. And I don't actually even mind.

I have just had yummy Starbuck's coffee, since Peter's coffee machine is on the fritz again this mornnig/early afternoon. I was so happy to not have to go home last night, for once. Now that my parents are back, I don't have to worry constantly about my dog. My mom took myself, Peter and her friend Linda out to The Keg last night, and I ate a lot and had wine, and so when I got back to Peter's house to drop him off, I was happy and sleepy with fullness. ^_^ And since I don't have to work today, I just more or less went to sleep. :-)

Oh, and I have been proven wrong. There are as many people on this season on Hell's Kitchen as there were on the last season. It just seems like less because Larry got sick and left, and Michelle seems to be going AWOL next ep. Oh, well.

*does a little dance to Madonna song*

Yeah, other than that, there's not much going on. Peter is reading. I have to work the next three days. Yay, money! Lindsay's driving into town today, so we'll be seeing her maybe tomorrow night. This'll be the first time my parents have seen her and her finacee since learning about their relationship. I'm hoping wine will mellow any overcompensation. (Ooh, btw, I talked my mom into ordering cabernet sauvingnon last night instead of shiraz. I was happy. ^_^) Then again, thinking about it, I work from 12:30 to 9 both tomorrow and Friday. And the whole reason Lindsay's in town is to go to a wedding on Saturday. My parents have to go out on Friday, too. This may be slightly difficult to schedule. Then again, I doubt that Lindsay would want to drive back to Vancouver the day after the wedding, so maybe we can see her on Sunday. I don't think I work then, but, even if I do, it'll only be from 10:30-5. In any case, I'll stop using my blog to think "out loud" now.

Oh, and I have asked Peter to point out any spelling mistakes he sees in my blog. See, last night, my mom called my English spelling "atrocious," citing my blog as a prime example. Now, I try to read over my posts, but sometimes things just slip by me. Regardless, I hardly think my spelling is really all that bad, so I want other people to point out mistakes so that I can show my mom how few there really are. *stubborn*

Then again, I've also asked my mom not to read my blog at all. It's probably horribly disillusionning for her, and that's just plain inconvenient for me.

4 comments:

MorPRi said...

whut? joo meen when ppl blog they right with speling mysteaks? that reminds me of when we were in Disneyland and the blond in the hot tub managed to say, "What's that you grow?" Right away we thought of Peter. That's right, we thought of Peter in a hot tub.

Joyce said...

well...stomach was spelt wrong in a couple post's back...that's as far as I'm willing to go. ^_^ I must admit that there is a word that you consistently spell...differently than from how it's spelt in the dictionary. I've never bothered to correct you and I don't remember what it is...so...I'll mention it if I ever see it again. =)

Keeks said...

Everytime I read your blog I laugh. Can't wait to see you in July!

'Nita said...

Stomach is one I get wrong often. I thought it was spelled "stomache" for the longest time, probably from reading "stomach ache" or something. I've learnt the correct spelling since, but it still slips out every now and then.
As for which word I spell "differently," I'm not sure. Hmmm. I don't doubt that such a word exists, but I'll have to rely on you to remember and/or notice.

And I can't wait until July, either, Kaitlyn! I have officially booked the 2nd off work.