10/26/2005

Maybe Only the Seventh Level

Well, today hasn't been as bad so far as I was expecting it to be, mostly because my Score Study project and Text/Character Analysis project weren't due today after all. Friday, instead. So I hope to work on one of them tonight after the masterclass, and finish both tomorrow by dinner so that I can go to the Hallowe'en party at the Iron Horse tomorrow night. It's the gradute history and classics students' association (or whatever it's called) who's putting this on, and apparently this one Russian history prof is quite the amusing drunk. Plus, I'm not sure that I'd believe that Peter went to a Hallowe'en party at the Iron Horse unless I saw it with my own two eyes. ^_^ We'll see if I get everything done in time, though. I'm not sure if I'll have any time tonight if we go out after the masterclass. I've resigned myself to doing this masterclass without really knowing the piece I'm playing. There's just no time. Stupid no time.

Anyway, maybe I can go do some reasearch on Handel before I have to leave.

No comments: