10/03/2005

Vowel!

Finished with the Streetcar project. It's handed in and I don't want to hear another word about that play for at least the next month. The next project's coming up, though, and it's the same thing, except with a play that we don't study as a class. I think I'm going to have to do a scene from Rosencrantz and Gildenstern are Dead, but I'm not certain. We're supposed to stay 20th century, so I'm not sure what else to do without a list of reccomendations. I was thinking of maybe doing the opening scene of Death of a Salesman, but there aren't enough guys in my class for me to rope one into it, so I decided to work with my partner from Streetcar and this guy named Lester, who wants to do the R+G scene. We'll see how this all works out. I couldn't stick around after class to find out because I had to get to lesson. Oh, well, I'll find out Wednesday, or possibly in Stagecraft tomorrow.

Not much else happened today. Lesson was all right. We spent a lot of time on basics, and it went well enough that I didn't care that we didn't really work on any rep. Well, we were going to spend 15 minutes on one of the Arban's characteristic study I'd looked at, but I had to leave ten minutes early, so it was cut down to five.

My diabetic father bought two bags of pecan buns for his family of three. He does that every now and then. I think he's nuts and is going to kill us all, but I also think I'm going to go get another.

No comments: