10/29/2005

Post #72

So I caught up on my blog reading. Ali's took the longest. She's wondering whether she's possessed by demons. Somebody needs to get that girl to a psychiatrist. Quickly. She's so obviously suffering from depression that I'm amazed that an intelligent person like her doesn't realize it. Poor Ali...

So I'm going to the Symphony tonight. Yay, Ole Antonsen! His C trumpet rocks. It was sent to him by Bud Herseth, and it even has this neat colouring to it. That thing will be worth a lot of money one day... But if anybody doesn't have anything to do tonight, student rush tickets are cheap! I was telling this History prof on Thursday night how easy it is to get backstage. If you go in through the back door, there's a guard, but if you go in through the front door, you can walk right in. It's kinda funny, actually. ^_^ But I suppose most people reading my blog know that already...

I also dug out the sweatpants I bought in highschool for lounging around this weekend. They say "jazz" on the bum. ^_^ I'd wear them more often, but my dog chewed through them a number of years ago, so there are holes in the legs.

Oh, and I took the Which Famous Leader Are You quiz that Jo had on her blog. I'm Hitler, apparently because I'm paranoid. Huh... I think I'll do that pictures thing later, too. For now, though, I'm going to go pour myself some more tea. :-)

2 comments:

Joyce said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joyce said...

doh, I don't know what happened to the other comment. I don't have much experience with this, but maybe you can help and answer some questions.