10/06/2005

My Father Would Disown Me if He Knew


Then again, he's letting me date Peter, so maybe not...

I found this on Joyce's blog. The spectrum diagram is insane! I think the results are relatively accurate, though. Plus, you get to make up your own law, and it gives you a list of the last ten made when you complete the quiz. Two of them were about banning women with pants/underwear issues, and one was from a guy named ds from Edmonton that said that copyright infringement should be punishable by death, and I can't help but think that that's Dan Schnee having a bit of fun... ^_^


You are a

Social Liberal
(75% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(23% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Strong Democrat










Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

No comments: