11/01/2005

Blech

I got all of the pictures for that thing on Jo's blog, but I've having problems getting the post to look right. It puts the pictures where I didn't tell them to, won't let me add text... It's being a pain in the ass, more or less. I might post each picutre individually, but for right now, I'm curled up on the couch feeling blicky and trying to pretend that the rest of the world doesn't want me to get up and be productive. I had the written portion of my Percussion Tech midterm this morning, which went fine, but there weren't any school-related questions like on past exams. I was out of there by 8:30, and now I'm hiding at home until Wind Ensemble, which I _have_ to go to because we have a concert on Saturday. Yay...

3 comments:

Jo said...

Yeah, I had trouble getting the pictures to not be in stupid places, and the text for that matter. It was annoying, but I eventually got it.....after several attempts!!! Good luck with the concert on Saturday...playing anything good???

Anonymous said...

Kind of... Scenes from the Louvre... This neat one called Rocky Point Holiday that I've never played before. This atrocious Ingolf Dahl called Sinfonietta. Eh, it'll be a Wind Ensemble concert under Deebs...

Jo said...

I'm pretty sure I've played Sinfonietta before......I don't remember how it goes, but if it had a cool bassoon part I probably liked it:)