11/24/2005

Sleepless in the Zoo

In the lab at school, wondering why I got out of bed this morning. I skipped Percussion Tech to go to the library and watch the video of my conducting assignment, but my first problem was that the library wasn't open. So I ate breakfast, worked on my Scene Study stuff and even did half an hour of articulaton practice and a run-through of my jury piece. I'm less worried about that now. Then I went to the library to discover that the video hasn't been returned by the prof yet. This thing is due tomorrow! Well, actually, it was due last Friday. Well, actually, it's "due" whenever the hell we can get it to him, but he's going on a marking spree this weekend, so I figured I'd get it to him before then. And now I can't find his e-mail address to ask him when the tape will be back in the library. I suppose I could go upstairs and knock on his office door, but it's doubtful that he's there. Between this and the fact that I'm not going to my Stagecraft class, there will be very little to my day. And I'm tired. And I can't even go nap because the lownjlounge has been taken over by the Art and Design students for their Art Auction. Grrr...

No comments: