11/08/2005

Your Child is in a Room

Your child is in a room with many doors. These doors lead to other rooms with yet more doors, which themselves lead to other rooms with more doors in infinite possibilty. These door do not lock. Anybody can open and close these doors. Initially, you will take your child through many of these doors yourself. As time goes by, your child will begin to enter new rooms alone or with others. There is no way to completely control your child's journey through these rooms. Now get over yourself and stop fretting over what age is appropriate for a girl to begin to wear makeup.

In other news, I'm stil sick as a dog. I also still have marks from the sunburn I got at Heritage Days in August. I'm very much looking forward to having Thursday and Friday off. My dog got a haircut and looks particularly ridiculous. I *heart* Gilmore Girls. Three cheers for the return of Jess! Will touch on less interesting events later.

No comments: