11/17/2005

Drama 279 is Evil

Not quite 8:30 on Thursday. Yeah, no Percussion Tech for me this morning... I woke up my computer so that I could find something about my stagecraft final project on WebCT, but that entire course just seems to be designed to frustrate me. I've decided I'm going to go today, anyways, though. We're supposedly going to be talking about costume design. I'll bring something to read...

I get to see my optometrist in an hour and a half! Then I'll hopefully get some contact lenses that make my vision better! I've given up on my toric lenses. They're just not working for me. My old glasses whose perscription I haven't changed in about three years are better than my toric lenses. So I'm gonna get some contact lenses that correct only my myopia, hopefully a very non-drying kind, and then glasses that correct my actually quite mild astigmatism to wear when I need to. But I need to check this with my optometrist first. And I need him to order the contact lenses. Nobody stocks my perscription. Bah.

My brain is not yet awake. It's recovering. It had a malfunction of some kind yesterday afternoon, and so I've been sleeping a lot. I slept for three hours yesterday evening, and then eight more last night. While this was indeed rather relaxing, it makes it more difficult to get up and get going. Oh, well. For now I'm quite happy to be wrapped in my quilt, surfing the net. :-)

Hey, anybody know when we get that $400 kickback from the province? I thought it was supposed to be this month sometime...

4 comments:

Keeks said...

I think we get the rebate in January now...at least that's what I seem to remember from reading the "information pamphlet" that cost the government thousands of dollards to send out...

Keeks said...

I think we get the rebate in January now...at least that's what I seem to remember from reading the "information pamphlet" that cost the government thousands of dollards to send out...

Keeks said...

i don't know why that posted twice...

Anonymous said...

January? Boo. It was supposed to be a nice Christmas bonus. I was supposed to pay off my Visa. Oh, well. I'm considering trying to get Caleb to sell me his trumpet when I get the cheque. That would be quite nice. :-)