11/18/2005

Dedicated to Colbert

I'm at Joyce's house and I'm having a difficult time finding a comfortable way of sitting and typing that doesn't involve good posture. Joyce is taking a shower and suggested that I write in my blog. So here I am.

It is a blustery Friday, but warm (10 degrees!), and my one class of the day so far has been rather nice. And in an hour and a half, I have lunch with Jenilee, which is also nice. Nice all around.

Ummm, yeah...

Saw Balm in Gilead last night. Abbedam student production. I liked it. Lots of people I know were involved. Prostitues, drug addicts/pushers and an all-night diner. This the evening after The Gateway published an article about how people should go to the theatre to get some class. When was the last time she looked at a Drama notice board? Even if she missed the posters promoting the student packages that offer pizza and beer at intermission, she should certainly at least notice the running theme of classlessness in the plays being produced. And just when I was starting to appreciate the lack of pretention among theatre goers...

Even the last production of Richard III done in Edmonton had promotional posters depicting Godzilla running around Tokyo~!

Ok, I'm done now...

No comments: