11/03/2005

I Feel... Like Crap

Ugh. I've spent most of the day asleep. I went to bed at 10 yesterday and set my alarm for 7, but didn't even try to get up when it went off. I wound up dragging myself out of bed after a while, though, and headed to the pharmacy, because when I filled a perscription last night, they gave me the wrong medication. The stuff they gave me is apparently for stomach cramps, and, while I wouldn't mind something to calm down my stomach, as it has been rather unhappy as of late, it is not what I was perscribed. I think it was a pharmacy student who did it. Oh, well. They refunded what I'd payed and didn't charge me for the stuff I was supposed to have, which surprised me, but was nice, I guess. It was a whole six bucks or something, but still...

I got myself to school around 11:10. I was hoping to be able to finish this project that was due in my Stagecraft class, but I felt way too horrible, so I e-mailed my prof and then set myself to finding Dr. Street to tell him I couldn't come to rehearsal. I couldn't find him or Sara, who I was hoping to get to sub for me, but I did get Katie to tell Dr. Street that I couldn't be there.

Since there were maids at my house doing unthinkable things like vaccuuming, I went to Peter's house to crash. I slept from noon to five-ish. Now I'm trying to gather the energy to go home. I'm also trying to decide what to do tomorrow. I have class from 9-11, but I'm also kind of supposed to go to this ESO rehearsal with this jazz trumpet player named Byron something at 10. I also have a doctor's appointment in Mill Woods at 11:30, which means that I'll have to leave the Winspear probably before the rehearsal ends, if I go. At least Conducting class is cancelled so that Brendan can go to this Music Educator's Conference, which means I can try to push my doctor's appointment back by an hour. I'll have to cancel lunch with Jenilee, though. Or, I could tell my Scene Study prof that I'm at this rehearsal, tell Al and Russ that I'm in class and just sleep in. Glorious, glorious sleep...

Rgardless, I _do_ have to go to the Wind Ensemble dress rehearsal tomorrow, even if we can't have Con Hall. I think I actually have people coming to this concert, too...

No comments: