9/11/2005

Generic Disclaimer

I'd like to watch Animation Domination, which is really just the Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad with a horrible name, but Dave wants to watch Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares or Disasters or whatever it is, because they had a generic disclaimer before it saying there might be coarse language and nudity. I admit, I would like to see how nudity would come into play in a food network show, and Gordon Ramsay is indeed the man, but it's season premier night. Ah, Peter has hunoured me. Dave's playing World of Warcraft, so he doesn't have much time to spare to watch, anyway. We're still watching the food network show during commercials, and, I gotta say, Gordon Ramsay is showing a remarkable amount of restraint. He's interviewing and auditioning this chef, and he's whatever you call a male ditz. Oh, there we go, Ramsay's dishing it out. Excellent.

Spent a lot of the weekend playing World of Warcraft. Made myself an Undead Mage character to play solo. Lessons and Rep class start tomorrow. Three cheers for something to do. Oh, crap, I should have bought stuff for my classes. I need a baton, drum sticks and a copy of A Streetcar Named Desire. That'll be the primary text we work with in Scene Study. Looking forward to that.

Oh, hey, there's a 26-year-old guy trying out for the Head Chef job on the Ramsay show. Maybe he'll be bringing the nudity. As long as it's not the guy who owns the restaurant. OMG!!! It was!!!!!!! He did a striptease while singing karaoke to "I'm Too Sexy." He was wearing black bikini briefs. It was disturbing. I don't think Dave even noticed...

No comments: