9/14/2005

Life, the Universe and Everything

Sitting around half-watching CSI. It's kind of crept into my viewing over the summer, since it's _always_ on. I miss the time when X-Files was like that. Poor X-Files...

Today was fire drill day. It cut my Scene Study class short, but I didn't mind. Groat Road southbound was closed, so people detoured to Whitemud, Fox Drive and Belgravia Road, which, combined with the fact that they're doing construction on Belgravia, made traffic horrible. I was also running very low on gas, and was really worried that I would run out in the middle of the bottleneck. After sitting in traffic with my car in neutral for far too long, I arrived, 15 minutes late for class, very frustrated and exhausted. Class was alright at first, but I wound up doodling on my jeans as I felt my coffee wear off, and by the time the fire alarm went off, I was ready to pout my way back to bed.

The rest of the day was alright--I rode a Venti until finally being able to take a nap. I'm currently waiting for Peter to get home from his night class, which should be soon. Then we're going go party 'til the wee hours of whenever I need to go to bed to be well-rested for my 8am class tomorrow. Par-tay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it seems like construction is EVERYWHERE.