9/28/2005

Teh Stoopid ^_^

God, I want a weekend. This week is nuts, especially today. I've been going since 9 and I won't be done until 10. Jo, the next time you're feeling bored, try to remember just how much work school really is, even if you do love it.

On an amusing note, Joyce has entered me into a flame war with a guy she works with. If you check out her blog, you'll see a link to a video clip featuring Ann Coulter and Tucker Carlson. The deleted comment was the guy, Shawn's, and my reply to it (the second comment I left) is part of an e-mail I sent to Joyce when she was looking for me to humour her in feeling bitter and snobbish about Shawn being somewhat of a dim bulb. Joyce posted it in her comments, not me. Shawn then e-mailed Joyce saying that he wouldn't get into anything with me since he'd get his ass handed to him, but replied to my comment anyways. I was nice and didn't so much hand him his ass as I did point to it on the ground. ^_^

Anyway, need dinner before heading to see a play called Ribbon at the Timms so that I can write a critique of the tech it used for my class tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Work is good....and you only had to start at nine...I remember when I started at 8:00 on Thursdays, and then I had orchestra until 10:00pm. Good times.....I had a lot of classes on tuesdays and thursday too. But anyhow, long days suck, but work is good.....

Anonymous said...

The reason why I deleted my original post had more to do with some private reason,which had to do with Joyce and me not to do with you nita. For future reference it might not be a great idea to leave a link to your blog so I could find my way to it.

I don't care if you or joyce think I'm dumb, slow or mentally challenged and really I have nothing to prove to either of you. When I emailed Joyce I said I didn't think it would be a good idea to start getting into fights with her friends, but apparently it looks like I was set up.

Well whatever.