3/24/2006

Further Frustration

So I've been granted conditional acceptance to Ed. I get an e-mail about it and Beartracks confirms it. Excellent, now I can register. NOT!

Grrr......

I also had a brief moment of panic abut whether or not I could fit any EDPS 310 courses that still have spots open into my schedule, but there turned out to be roughly 10 million sections, so I'm no longer worried.

But still annoyed. Since when can't you register with conditional acceptance?? Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. The condition acceptance thing only went through today. Or maybe I'm supposed to change programs. I think I'll go talk to the Registrar about that, because I tried to transfer my courses to my new program in first year (they accidentally put in the in 4-year instead of the 5-year), and it deleted all of my courses. Then I went to see the Registrar's office and they were like "Oh, we were supposed to do that!" and I wondered why the hell the option was on the telephone registration menu.

Ugh.

Jenilee is sitting beside me playing Neopets games. We're in the lab on the second floor or Rutherford North, and we're gonna go find Peter in a minute when he'll hopefully be done his class with Dr. Johnson. Maybe ask if he wants to come with us tonight. I'm making Jenilee see V for Vendetta, and we're gonna to go East Side Mario's first, because I have a spiffy $50 gift card! Yay, spiffy! See magazine totally panned that movie. I stick my tongue out at them. *sticks tonogue out at them*

ETA: I was brave and tried the switch programs thing myself and IT WORKED!!!!!!! I'm still having trouble with my Ed Psych course (???), but the rest is good! I even got into my drama IPT class! I am finally officially a drama student!!!!!! ^_^

1 comment:

Jo said...

This sounds a lot easier than what I went through in my fifth year, trying to register for my Phys. Ed courses....yikes! First of all, there were barely any PAC courses to begin with, and VERY limited space, especially since Phys Ed program students got first pick. Second, they didn't lift the registration restrictions for me, as I am SO unique (phys ed minor in the BMus/BEd program) so even though I was in Ed, they forgot about me. SOOOO, I had to call the phys ed office to register for any PAC courses (I needed a few) so basically I would check beartracks every little while to see if any spots had opened up, and then I would have to call to get them to register me in them. What a pain in the ass.....and then I got screwed over because they cancelled a course on me, so I had to try and register for MORE courses....it was a gong show, but thankfully I got myself in the correct courses (Even though I ended up HAVING to take gymnastics afterall) and I graduated. Yay, me! And that's my rant on YOUR blog:)