3/04/2006

Imagine Julia Child Curling...

I think I have some kind of spyware, but spybot keeps getting errors when scanning. I am annoyed.

My dad is watching Women's curling. And talking to it. That sport kind of scares me...

I cam home this morning to find my mother painting the laundry room. And samples. Oh, the samples. All kinds of carpet, tile, linoleum, granite, hardwood and more. I didn't like the flooring or the countertop samples my mom chose for my bathroom, so we're gonna go look at others today. Plus, my mom is having second thought as to which tiles to put around the fireplaces. Our new house will apparently have two fireplaces, one on the main floor and one in the basement.

*blinkblink*

I think my dog is high on the fumes from the paint.

Is anybody else scared by the reports about the Lulu Lemon warehouse sale? You'd think it was a 90% designer wedding dresses sale. A wedding dress is one thing I have thought about. Even if I elope, as I plan to, I doubt I'll be naked when I get married. But there's no way I'm doing the insane wedding dress sale thing, just like there's no way I'd do the Lulu warehouse sale.

Now my dad is watching a Julia Child show, and she's talking about "Omelette Queens." Speaking of omelettes, I should go feed my Neopet...

Gateau of omelettes?? Woah...

1 comment:

Jo said...

Are you sure You're not high on paint fumes too??:):):)