3/29/2006

I Hate Beartracks AND Education

So I'm all nice and regisered for my Fall term, but I can't register for my Winter courses. I was very confused. All of the courses I was trying to register in were restricted to Ed Music Majors, and my conditional accpetance should be enough to let me in, like with my Drama courses.

And then I figured it out.

For some reason, some God-only-knows-why reason, I am officially a first-year student in the Winter 2007 term. In Fall 2006 I am officially a fourth-year student, but, somehow, I regress three whole years over the December break. And, of course, APT programs are not open to first-years.

How the hell does crap like this happen?!?!?!

Nobody seems to mind that this will actually be my fifth year.

*sigh* I'd go yell at Ed now, but I don't have time before my class. I'll go tomorrow, I guess.

No comments: