7/19/2006

Blah

It is Wednesday and I have had not much of a day. I should have done some more laundry, but I didn't. I only got three loads done on Monday, and while that sounds like a lot, they were small loads, because of requirements of certain garments being handled differently. Cloth is fickle.

My mom is out for dinner with friends of hers and my dad's out of town, so it's just me and my dog right now. My dog is sitting in between me and the door, with one eye on his treatball. *sigh*

I continued down the path of my merry little Firefly kick today. The subtitles are hilarious. I had them on because some of the slang is hard to catch, but even the subtitles get it wrong quite often. My favourite was when "gorrammit" became "you're a rabbit." ^_^ Another great part was in the "making of" featurette in the special features. Near the end, the actors were giving their opinion on what they thought their characters were. Ron Glass talked about how Book was the conscience of the ship, Jewel Staite talked about how Kaylee was the family element, and so on and so forth. Adam Baldwin, however, was much more concise: "Sex, muscle, humour, thuggery: Jayne."

I'm wondering if I should eat dinner. I've been pecking all day, kinda, so I'm not really hungry, but if I wind up going out, then I won't be able to eat and in a few hours I'll be all tired and headache-y and all those other things that keep my doctor worried that I have diabetes/anemia/thyroid problems/etc, despite having been tested multiple times for them. Stupid being sensitive to diet. Maybe I'll have some cereal.

No comments: