7/26/2006

Needles

Peter's worrying about vaccines today. We don 't need any for any of the places we'll be, but his dad has been concerned, and so much phoning and fretting has been done. I'm remarkably blaze, but, then again, I have my Hep A and Hep B vaccinations, as well as Tetnis-Diptheria, or however that's spelled.

I'm currently waiting for my mom to call me back. She's out for a long lunch, and therefore cannot tell me whatever it is she needs to tell me before I take the dog to the kennel. We don't leave until... oh, hey, tomorrow. I totally thought today was Tuesday. Damn. I should hop-to with the laundry and the packing and whatnot. That was my plan for today, but then I had to take the dog to the kennel. Oh, well. That shouldn't take more than a couple of hours. I can't actually remember where the kennel is, but I know it's out past the airport. Hmmm. Call, mom, call!

I am looking forward to Victoria. I haven't been there in many moons. The prospect of pretty is happy-ifying. Not to mention wedding goodness. Or, at least, I'm hoping it will be goodness. My dad's wardrobe is still unaccounted for. Bah.

I thought last night would be my last shift at work until I got back from Uruguay, but I get to work next Tuesday, as well. On cash. *sigh* Oh, well. It's extra money, which I have no problem with, but it kind of cuts into whatever I might need to be doing two days before leaving.

What the hell is taking my mom so long?????

In other news... uh... Good Mormon boys don't know that herion isn't harmful. Wait. No. Alternate reality. Or, rather, hypothetical reality postulated at work last night. Silly soon-to-be-angrified Logistics Manager. I have to miss all of that.

And, of course, my mom doesn't even have her cell phone on. Bah.

No comments: