7/10/2006

Cookies!

So I walked into the kitchen looking for a snack tonight and made the unfortunate realization of exactly what I wanted: a cookie. We had digestive cookies, but I wanted a cookie with chocolate chips and nuts and all that good stuff. This lead inexorably to me making cookies. So now I'm baking dozen number four of five. They're tasty though; I used milk chocolate chips, Reese's chips and walnuts pieces. *drool*

Onto dozen five. See, the one problem I have with this is that I can't take the cookies to school tomorrow and get other people to eat them. So I'm trying to think of people to give some to. I've got a dozen set aside for Peter's mom, but that's about it. Peter and Dave probably don't think that a dozen cookies is quite the best thing for Andy, since he's trying to lose weight. I'll still bring some over there, but I won't present any specifically to him. Hmmm... maybe if Sheryl is around tomorrow... Joyce is out of town--I often subject her to the results of my cooking whims. Jenilee would be a good person to give some to, but I don't know when I'd be able to see her. I'll call tomorrow and see if she's got the day off. Let's see, that's... four dozen, potentially. Good enough. I've already eaten three of them, so there won't be too many left to hang around and tempt people who shouldn't be so much with the cookies...

In other news, Peter's birthday dinner is tomorrow night. Hopefully. It hasn't been booked yet, but I'm assuming it won't be a problem. And, oh my god, a golden retriever is running for governor of Alaska. I totally want one of his t-shirts. (Why can I never stick to my no-watching-the-news-while-blogging tule???)

Anyway, as I was saying, my cookie binge (I'm up to four, now) gets to be followed up by a nice, big, rich, gourmet meal. I think I'll fast for a couple of days after that... ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suppose all those delicious cookies have been accounted for by now?